- Craigavon, County Armagh
- 8.72 - 9.01 /
Ashton Recruitment are currently recruiting for ARC Operators for our Client based in Craigavon to operate in a busy Central Station dealing with a wide variety of UK/Ireland/International Customers and provide remote monitoring of their security systems including CCTV/Fire/Intruder/Panic alarms.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop an excellent career within the security industry.
Salary: £8.72 per hour rising to £9.01 per hour after training
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm/ 6pm to 6am
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the new CCTV control room, to ensure that the safety and security of all stakeholders maintained at all times.
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities.
- Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the control room
- Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room working practices.
- Provide high levels of customer service to all stakeholders including shoppers, retailers, contractors and partners at all time.
- Experience of working within a controlled environment on your own or part of a team and including use of computers is an essential requirement for this position
- Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of electronic machinery is a desirable prerequisite.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, including the police and other emergency services in all communication channels including telephone and radio.
- Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events.
- Current CCTV licence is desirable
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency.