HGV 2 Driver
- Temporary, Part-Time
- 0 - 0K / Year
Ashton Recruitment currently require HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based in Belfast. These are temporary positions to cover holiday and sickness. Immediate starts available!
Our client, a leading distribution company, require HGV 2 Drivers to carry out deliveries across the North and South of Ireland on an as and when required basis. Successful candidates will be available for work at short notice.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Carrying out deliveries in a safe and timely fashion to meet all delivery deadlines
- Accurately filling out all required paperwork and returning this paperwork in good condition at the end of shift
- Working closely and reporting any issues directly to the Transport Manager
- Carrying out daily checks on vehicle
- Reporting any vehicle damages directly to Transport Manager and to Mechanical Team when required
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Loading and off-loading lorry when required
- All other driving and general labour duties as required.
- HGV 2 Driving Licence
- Completed CPC
- One year previous HGV 2 Driving experience
Hours of work may vary depending on orders and deliveries but are usually Tuesday to Saturday 6.30am to 2.30pm.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business