HGV 2 Drivers (No Experience Required)
- Crumlin, County Antrim
- 9.10 - 9.45 /
Ashton Recruitment requires multiple HGV 2 Drivers for our highly successful client based at Nutts Corner. Applicants must be over 25 for insurance purposes however we are able to accept applicants who have just passed their HGV test and have no experience.
Position: HGV 2 Drivers (No Experience Required)
Location: Nutts Corner
Duration: Temporary to Permanent (Dependent on performance)
Rate of Pay: £9.10 to £9.45 per hour
Hours of Work: 10 hour shifts – Start times will vary (Can be anytime from 12am to 5am)
Shifts are based on a 3 week rotation;
Week 1 – Monday to Thursday
Week 2 – Wednesday to Saturday
Week 3 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Drivers must be flexible with start times and able to work all shifts required.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Ensuring daily maintenance checks are conducted and any defects reported immediately.
- Check all products and highlight any damaged products or movements in transit immediately.
- Ensure full compliance with the high-way code and road safety legislation at all times.
- Unloading deliveries per customer instruction and checking contents against delivery manifest.
- Ensuring all deliveries are completed in a timely and safely manner.
- Ensure all collections are properly checked before signing collection documentation.
- Ensure all administration is in order.
- Assisting and general warehouse and yard housekeeping on an ongoing basis.
- Return all failed deliveries/damages/returns promptly to the warehouse, ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Liaising with delivery helper when making deliveries.
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures as set out by the company.
- Valid UK Category C Driving Licence (HGV 2)
- Valid CPC & Digital Tachograph
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business.