HGV Class 1 Driver
- Lisburn, County Antrim
- 13 - 13 /
Ashton Recruitment requires HGV 1 Drivers for our highly successful client based in Lisburn.
Position: HGV 1 Drivers
Duration: Temporary (Permanent vacancies may become available dependant on performance)
Rate of Pay: £13 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 40 – 44 hours per week
Start times can vary between 4am and 8am.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting in manually loading and off-loading Vehicle at the start and end of the day (Handballing)
- Making deliveries in a safe and timely fashion, adhering to Road Safety/Company Health and Safety policies and code of conduct at all times
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service to customers and other road users
- Filling in all paperwork associated with the delivery of goods and returning paper work to the depot at the end of your shift
- Cover on a variety of routes across Northern Ireland depending on requirements each day/week
- All other delivery duties as required
- Valid Class 1 Driving Licence
- Fully completed CPC
- Previous HGV 1 Experience
- HGV Driving within the food service industry
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business.