- Belfast, County Antrim
- 8.80 - 8.80 /
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Medical Receptionist to join a busy doctor’s surgery based in North Belfast.
The Key Responsibilities for a successful Medical Receptionist would be as follows:
- General Administration
- Liaising with Doctors and Patients
- Answering Calls
- Dealing with general enquiries and booking appointments
- Data Entry
- Reception cover
Essential Criteria for the Medical Receptionist Role:
- Excellent IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Telephone manner and Customer service skills
- At least 1 years’ experience in GP’s surgery
Location: North Belfast
Hours: 30 hours per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
The successful candidate would ideally be available for an immediate/quick start date.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the link below, or call Melissa on 02890 436543 for a confidential chat today
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.