Nightshift Spray Painters
- Toome, County Antrim
- Permanent, Full-Time
- 20500 - 21500 /
Ashton Recruitment requires numerous Spray Painters for our client based in Toomebridge.
Position: Spray Painters
Duration: Temporary (Permanent vacancies may become available dependant on performance)
Rate of Pay: £10.90 per hour
Hours of Work: Sunday to Thursday 10pm – 6am (Nightshift)
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.
- Prepare products to a high standard ahead of painting process.
- To carry out basic quality control checks.
- To ensure the safe operation of machinery within the area of responsibility.
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health and safety instructions.
- Plan your work to minimise waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
- To work in accordance with Company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Adhere to the Company’s environmental policies and legal duties, specifically control of emissions, management of solvents and the recycling of waste product.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the relevant discipline
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business.