- Toomebridge, County Antrim
- 8.21 - 9.66 /
Ashton Recruitment requires a number of Production Operatives for our client based in Toomebridge.
Position: Production Operative
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Rate of Pay: £8.21 – £9.66
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 6am-3pm (£8.21 per hour)
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Wrapping of customer orders utilizing the relevant machinery.
- Ensure all activities are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Work as part of your team to ensure that the daily targets are met.
- Understand and learn all areas within the wrapping process, QC, printing labels, applying protection and scanning.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of housekeeping in your area are maintained.
- Comply fully with all Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Provide assistance to the production supervisor in all areas of plant operation.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business.