Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Business Development Executive
Position: Business Development Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum (dependant on experience) Commission bonus added on a quarterly basis.
- Identifying and qualifying new sales leads
- Pitching products
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- You will be provided with leads and generate your own leads, targeting B2B
- Researching organisation’s and individual’s online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential customers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Presenting over the phone to decision makers
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Daily contact with Area Sales Managers (field based) to facilitate ongoing account management.
- Daily usage of IT systems and procedures to ensure accuracy
- Sales calls completed as guided by Business Development Manager and in line with company promotions and marketing campaigns to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Take orders and resolve customer issues (for certain new customers they will be the primary contact)
- Do customer accompaniments around the Design Centre to showcase the Uform portfolio.
- Any other duties as delegated by Management.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in English and Maths
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a sales/customer services role in a high volume-based business.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – word, excel, powerpoint.
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of CRM System, Sales Logix and Sage.
- Proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines.
- Strong ability for multi-tasking and good attention to detail in all tasks.
- Professional and customer-focused face to face and on the telephone.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment agency.