Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: CCTV Operative
Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £8.72 - £9.01 per hour
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
– Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the new CCTV control room, to ensure that the safety and security of all stakeholders maintained at all times.
– Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities.
– Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities contained within the control room
– Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events, using incident reporting software.
– Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room working practices.
– Provide high levels of customer service to all stakeholders including shoppers, retailers, contractors and partners at all time.
– Experience of working within a controlled environment on your own or part of a team and including use of computers is an essential requirement for this position
– Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of electronic machinery is a desirable prerequisite.
– Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, including the police and other emergency services in all communication channels including telephone and radio.
– Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events.
– Must have SIA CCV licence
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agencyApply Now