Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Chef Manager
Duration: Permanent role
Hours of work: Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5pm, Sunday 11pm to 5pm (5 days a week)
Salary: £27,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Chef Manager to join our client a busy Café based in Newtownabbey on a permanent basis.
- Managing day to day operations of the Café
- Training of new staff
- Organise daily operations and motive staff to provide excellent customer service
- Monitoring daily expenses and revenues, ordering stock.
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Manage and ensure that Customers receive the optimum service at all times
- Drive and manage standards throughout the business.
- Looking at the menus and bringing in new ideas.
- At least 2 years previous work Experience as a Café Manager
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Excellent communications skills – the ability to manage communication internally and externally, via telephone, written and face to face.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Supervisory level in Food Hygiene.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment agency.