Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Credit Controller
Hours: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Duration: Temporary 9 months
Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Responsible for ensuring the proactive and timely collection of company debt.
- You will be processing pro-forma payments over the phone
- Posting & allocating customer receipts on sage
- Other credit control administrative tasks as required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ previous experience as a credit controller in a high volume based business, in conjunction with strong sales ledger experience and understanding
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in Maths and English
- A good working knowledge of Sage 1000 or similar operating system
- The ability to provide good customer service and resolve concerns and complaints from customers
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Microsoft Word & Excel
- The ability to handle daily deadlines within a volume based environment
- The ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed
- A working knowledge & experience in the use of Sales Logix or equivalent customer relationship management system.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.