Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Customer Service Administrator
Position: Customer Service Administrator
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00
- Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Outbound and inbound calls dealt with promptly and professionally
- Daily contact with customers providing up to date and accurate information regarding:
- Liaise and work closely with all internal departments, communicating clearly any issues to ensure delivery of customer service excellence.
- Daily usage of IT systems and procedures to ensure accuracy and making recommendations for continual improvement.
- Attend team briefs and meetings.
- Compilation of Key Performance Indicators and management reports as necessary.
- Ensuring that communication and service levels are consistently efficient and effective.
- Any other duties as delegated by Management.
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a grade C in English and Maths.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales/customer services role in a high volume based business.
- Experience and confidence in liaising with a range of personnel from various disciplines.
- Excellent working knowledge of CRM System (Customer relationship management system)
- Excellent IT Skills in particular ie Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent Communication skills both orally and written
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of Sales Logix