Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Ashton Recruitment are currently recruiting for Electrical Engineers for our highly-successful client based in Newtownabbey.
Our client offers an exciting and innovative workplace, working with state of the art machinery and equipment. Our client specialises in manufacturing an ever growing range of plastic and building products.
Salary: Competitive salary up to £44,479 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours of Work: Continental Shifts – 12 hours (2 Days / 3 Nights)
– Competitive salary
– Employer Pension
– Overtime available (including shift premiums)
– Christmas Bonus
– Profit Related Pay (dependent on length of service)
– EAP / Health cash back plan (dependent on length of service)
– Training allowance
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
– Breakdown repairs
– Refurbishment of equipment
– Planned maintenance
– Carrying out installation works
– Carrying out modifications and improvements to services and the plant
– Maintain equipment to the highest standard
– Minimum of 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience in manufacturing
– Experience in fault diagnosis in electrical equipment and systems
– Completed a recognised apprenticeship as an electrical technician or as a mechatronic technician, ideally to HNC level or equivalent
– Experience with motor control systems and process temperature controls
– Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC control systems
Please apply below or contact Caolan or Bláthnaid on 028 9043 6543 for more information!
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency