Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Monday to Friday (Flexibility required)
Ashton Recruitment are hiring for an Electrician for our busy client based in Mid Ulster.
Rate of Pay: £15 – 16ph
Duties will include:
– Installation, servicing and maintenance of electrical systems and appliances in accordance with the current edition of IET Wiring Regulations to our customers properties.
– Inspection and testing of new and existing electrical installation and the completion of appropriate certificates and reports in line with BS7671.
– Carrying out electrical installation condition reports and Portable Appliance Testing
– Identification and quantifying of electrical remedial works
– Emergency Lighting Testing and reporting
– Electrical installation and maintenance to domestic heating system
– Flexibility to handle callouts on a rotational basis
– Good problem-solving skills and self-motivated
– Experience operating within a face paced construction industry (a focus toward housing maintenance would be desirable)
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety issues
– NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services & Installation or equivalent
– City & Guilds 18th Edition or equivalent
– City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 or equivalent
– CSR card or NVQ equivalent
– Experience of working in domestic/residential and commercial sectors.
– Comply with requirements of SparkSafe ‘Qualified Electrician’
– Asbestos Awareness
– Access NI/Security Clearance
If interested, please apply below or contact Caolan or Bláthnaid on 028 9043 6543.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business.