Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Human Resources Administrator
Our client based in Newry is seeking a HR Administrator, this position is temporary for one year.
Position: HR Administrator
Duration: Temporary for one year
Salary: £19,312-£19,698 Per annum (pro rata)
Hours of Work: 22.5 hours, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, flexibility may be offered.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
· To assist in the provision of a high quality, confidential administrative service to the Human Resources Department.
· Maintain a training calendar in accordance with college requirements.
· Source and promote a broad range of health and wellbeing events and activities across the college.
· Assist in the preparation of advertisements/trawls for publishing on the college website and communication with the Job Centres as appropriate.
· Provide administrative support for the college’s recruitment and selection processes.
· Produce and forward electronic payroll returns for all staff (lecturing & support) to the external payroll providers DENI and CJ, within the agreed timescales.
· Prepare standard terms and conditions of employment /contractual documentation for all new starters and promotions.
· Prepare monthly sickness absence reports from JANE systems.
· Participate in the enrolment cover rota.
· May be required to undertake work outside normal working hours on occasions.
· A minimum of a Level 3 qualification (or higher) in HR or a closely related discipline
· A pass grade at GCSE level in English language or Essential Skills Level 2 in literacy or an equivalent qualification.
· A pass grade at GCSE Level Mathematics or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or NICATS Access Maths Modules or an equivalent qualification.
· A minimum of two years’ experience (within the last 5 years) in a busy office environment including administration experience in recruitment and/or payroll.
· Full current driving license which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland and access to a car for official business purposes.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Access NI check before commencing the role.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business.