Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Large Format Print & Finishing Supervisor
Position: Large Format Print & Finishing Supervisor
Ashton Recruitment require a Permanent Large Format Print & Finishing Supervisor for our busy client based in Belfast.
Role: Large Format Print & Finishing Supervisor
Location: Belfast BT3
Salary: 24-25k per annum.
Paid overtime, and a monthly productivity bonus as well as annual bonus scheme.
Hours: 40hours per week between the hours of 7am and 6pm
Working hours are flexible within those hours but would need to fit in with the business needs and the rest of the team
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Understanding that the customer comes first, having a can-do attitude and doing whatever is necessary to fulfil the business needs and clients’ deadlines
- Supervising and motivating all the Staff in Large Format print, finishing & despatch
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule from the companies’ various MIS systems; Prioritising jobs in production to meet customers’ demands
- Assisting the Production/Operations Manager/Director to work out the human and material resources needed for production and allocating staff hours (drawing up rotas) to cover these needs
- Ensure that the companies MIS, web to print and Production Management software systems are properly utilised for data recording and production planning
- Liaising with the sales team to communicate production issues and help assist with customer needs/issues
- Working with Directors to implement the company’s policies and goals
The ideal candidate will have…
- The desire to work as part of a team within a successful and expanding business.
- A good people manager who can gain the respect and trust of employees by being approachable and following through on actions.
- An understanding that a ‘can do’ attitude is key to success.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra hours as required, to meet customer needs.
- Experience in a printing company on a supervisory level.
- Experience of embracing new and complex software
- Experience of working to tight deadlines & working under pressure.
- Driving license and own means of transport.
- 2+ years of a supervisory role within a large printing company.
Ashton Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency.