Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Machine Operator
Ashton Recruitment is currently recruiting for Machine Operatives for our client based in Bangor. This is an exciting opportunity to join their expanding team.
Job: Machine Operative
Hours of work: Rotational shift includes Dayshift, evening shift and nighshift
(Monday- Friday) Nightshift 12am-8am, Evenings 4pm-12am and Dayshift 8am-4pm
- Ensure quality procedures and systems are followed correctly with adherence to the quality system within the Mould Shop.
- This will entail hourly checks for both attribute visual & functional checks andany key dimensional checks specified on the SOP
- It is the responsibility of the operator to highlight any issues to the Setter in charge if they have any doubt as to the quality of the product being produced
- If the product is deemed to be suspect the operator must identify the suspect product and place it in the designated hold area
- Operation of computer controlled machine panels during the manufacture process
- Making mechanical adjustments to machine parts
- Inspection of production within quality guidelines to ensure minimum wastage. Setting up the production line, production machinery and making periodic changes needed to manufacture different products.
- Fault investigation and reporting of machinery faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff Daily housekeeping and maintenance –Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Ensure adequate machines supplies with raw materials
- Adhering to all Company Health and Safety polices at all times
- 2 years previous manufacturing / machinery experience
Ashton Recruitment are acting as a recruitment business