Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday
Ashton Recruitment are currently recruiting for a *permanent* Maintenance Engineer for our busy client based in Belfast (Castlereagh Road).
Salary: £35,000 + 10% shift allowance (negotiable based on experience)
To effectively maintain the automation and equipment within the branch and ensuring that the automated equipment and systems run to optimum efficiency in accordance with company guidelines. You will proactively monitor automation and system performance ensuring any issues identified are raised, escalated and captured on CMMS
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Assist with creating suitable preventative maintenance schedules and adopt learnings from root cause analysis of equipment failures
– Carry out maintenance schedules and assist with planning and prioritising engineering tasks in line with site priorities
– Ensure maintenance records and engineering activities are captured and recorded (using CMMS when implemented)
– Standards of engineering workshops, stores areas and spares
– To proactively carry out maintenance and repair works as and when required and supporting a continuous improvement process.
– Ensure that the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is fully utilised in line with company guidelines and all planned maintenance and corrective work is carried out in a timely manner.
– Management of engineering workshops, stores areas, spares and equipment
– Actively participate in any training and development requirements to ensure sufficient competence and capability are attained and maintained.
– To manage specified HSE risks on site in line with AAH policies and procedures and to ensure legal compliance in terms of these risks, including, management of contractors, management of maintenance of specialist plant (HVAC, Generators, Sprinkler systems etc.)
– Ensure you are aware of and adhere to, and remain compliant with Good Distribution Practices
– Recognised engineering apprenticeship
– Distribution (Supply chain warehouse), manufacturing, pharmaceutical or FMCG background
– HNC in an engineering discipline
– H&S qualification IOSH or NEBOSH general certificate
Please apply below or talk to Caolán or Bláthnaid on 028 9043 6543!
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency.