Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: £12 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 20 hours per week (Flexibility to work from home)
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Processing of personal correspondence, letters/emails ensuring all correspondence is dealt with appropriately.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Manage electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Arrange travel, transport and accommodation both domestic and international.
- Liaise with managing agent for property portfolio in England and Spain.
- Preparation of information for tax returns both UK and Spain.
- Arranging tax, insurance and MOT for multiple vehicles both UK and Spain.
- Submitting bids for various wine auctions and arrange collection/shipment of wines to Northern Ireland.
- Arrange private medical insurance and obtain authorisation for treatment.
- Maintain subscriptions to various clubs.
- Assist in the organisation of social events including booking venues, compiling guest lists, issuing invitations, collating responses and finalising details for the event.
- Assist the Chairman in his role of Membership Secretary of a car club.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Prepare and submit claims for petty cash expenses.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Organise meetings including compiling and preparing reports, briefing papers, presentations
- Assist in researching and chasing responses, triggering any follow-up action.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Chairman.
- Educated to A level or equivalent with GCSE English and Maths.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant at Director Level.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise with the ability to multitask
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organise, plan and work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Spanish would be an advantage but not essential
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency.