Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Project Manager (M&E)
Position: Project Manager (M&E)
Monday – Friday: 09:00-17:00 TBC
Employee perks and discounts, Life Assurance, Health and wellbeing being programs, Healthcare cash plan and many more
- To manage the KPIs in place with our clients daily using Huddles/dashboards with supply chain, Planners, and administration team monitoring & communication driver for achieving success daily and ultimately achieving month end targets.
- Driving H&S Compliance in all work practices & monitoring through H&S Inspections carried out via Site visits. Deliver required H&S review targets internally and externally. Requesting RAMS from Supply chain and issuing to Client.
- Recording corrective actions, NCR’s and improvements will be captured daily at the Daily Huddle with the Team and monitored through to completion.
Ensure the team (inclusive of Supply chain) fully comply with all work processes using the IT systems and PDAs in place to manage the high volumes of work & ensure strong compliance across all workstreams.
- Applications management including Accuserv, C-View for contract management NTD for capturing hours worked, Accumobile for managing jobs, Teletrac for managing vehicles, SharePoint, IMS and any other software or system.
- Have an overview daily of the Planning & Scheduling of the work with the supply chain Teams, advising and coaching staff to ensure CFM operate as efficiently as possible with each contractor/ trade maximizing productivity
- Experienced in Facilities Management Industry
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- A valid UK Driver’s Licence
- Be personally organised at all times
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Be able to foster a team ethic with colleagues
- Ability to focus & remain calm under pressure
- Ability to keep track of multiple tasks or projects & manage their own time effectively
- Ability to problem solve and make quick decisions regarding H&S, executing work & disciplinary issues.
- Ability to think outside the box regarding improvements to efficiencies
- CSR Supervisor Card or NVQ equivalent
- Previous experience in a Leadership Role
- IT Skills & knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel,)
- Previous experience in working on Housing Associations contracts
- Previous Experience working on heating maintenance contracts
- Knowledge of M&E Specialist systems.