Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Ashton Recruitment is recruiting a permanent receptionist for our client based in Belfast City Centre.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 8:15AM to 5:30PM
Rate of Pay: £18,000 – £20,000 per year
Location: Belfast City Centre
About the role:
The successful candidates will be responsible for a varied range of duties including general front of house duties, answering telephone, direct & screen calls, postal duties, general admin, and secretarial duties.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reception Duties of meet and greet, telephone and call handling, postage admin
- Ensuring the correct sign in / sign out procedures adhered to
- Operate the booking system for meeting rooms and events
- Undertake general admin duties
- Communicating efficiently and effective with the team, as well as current and potential customers
- Assisting in providing information for invoicing and financial reports
- Assist in arranging/Preparing/Organising meetings as required by our internal and external clients
- Maintaining accurate records of relevant documentation
- Assist in the opening procedure of the building
- Any other adhoc duties required
- May have to work overtime 1 Saturday per month but this can be completed from home
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Educated to A-Level standard, with at least a grade C or above in English/Maths at GCSE level
- Switchboard handling experience would be essential
- Be able to demonstrate achievement working as part of a team, if not in a work environment, then either in a leisure/sporting context or with a voluntary organisation
- Adept at using IT including basic MS Office skills (Outlook, Word etc.)
- Sense of initiative and organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a clean and tidy manner
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment agency.