Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Security Guard
Monday – Saturday (shift work)
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- To offer a meaningful and highly personalised experience, ensuring high individual engagement, fulfilling any onsite responsibilities, and assisting on-site management with tenant enquiries.
- Interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work with multiple service providers, VIP visitors and C-Suite levels of management within the clients space.
- Communicate with in-house management in a timely manner.
- High levels of enthusiasm, motivation and contribution which supports in-house community events and the Bedford House culture.
- To carry out minor maintenance and housekeeping tasks when required
- Opening and closing at the hours stated as per rota.
- Ensuring the highest levels of security by monitoring CCTV, controlling secured areas and conducting daily patrols of the building and car park as per internal protocols. Taking corrective action as required.
- Provide a professional, approachable and friendly service at all times
- Maintain a calm and welcoming manner
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be an enthusiastic and supportive team player
- Be able to adapt, and be receptive to, the different and changing needs and requirements of the tenants.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-motivate and work on your own initiative
- Willingness to adapt to new ideas and initiatives and to make constructive suggestions as appropriate.