Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
We are currently recruiting for a major grocery retailer based in Ballymena.
Our client will have availability of shifts throughout the Christmas period with flexibility to allow you to pick your own days/ nights you wish to work.
Position: Store Support
Salary: Dayshift – £11.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 2pm to 10pm
Any hours between 12am & 5am will be paid at the nightshift rate, outside of these hours will be paid at the dayshift rate.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Stock Replenishment within a leading supermarket
- Keeping a regular check on inventory to ensure that stores are always furnished with sufficient supplies.
- Adhering to all health & safety policies
- Being able to work independently as well as working in a team
- Set up and tear down shelving, stock inventory and maintain various store fixtures to uphold company appearance
- Clearing expired, broken, and otherwise unsuitable products from the displays.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Over the age of 18 due to working time regulations
- Previous experience working within a supermarket/ shop environment
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business.