Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Position: Temporary Receptionist
Ashton Recruitment is recruiting a receptionist for our client based in Toombe.
About the role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for a varied range of duties including general front of house duties, Answer telephone, direct & screen calls, postal duties, book hotels, flights, meeting, and lunches when required. This role is designed to provide support within the department and enhance versatility across the department.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- To provide and deliver a first-class customer service to all Visitors and Occupiers
- Develop a strong staff and client rapport, being available to listen, to assist and to support wherever possible and to react appropriately and promptly to all concerns
- Be a key contact for all daily operational related matters within the company and know how to direct / screen the call accordingly
- Must have a great front of house manner.
- Have a competent level of IT skills – Microsoft office & CRM systems
- Sort and distribute post.
- Arrange couriers.
- Always keep the reception area tidy
- Liaise with customers and maintain a strong working relationship
- Direct customers to the Design Centre and follow correct company procedures when doing so.
- Confident when booking meetings / Hotels / flights for management.
- Carry out despatching / invoicing process daily
- Comply with all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines, including those relating to Equal Opportunities and Confidentiality of Information.
- Comply with the appropriate Code(s) of Conduct
- Other admin duties that management may require
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working within a busy office environment
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in Maths and English
- Excellent Communication skills both orally and written
- Be able to demonstrate a good use of initiative
- Be organised in their daily tasks with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Possess a proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines
- Be a good team player, willing to assist colleagues within a busy, fast paced environment
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.