Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Warehouse Operative with Driving duties
Position: Warehouse Operative with Driving duties
additional holiday benefit
Warehouse Operative / Delivery Driver
Main duties and responsibilities
- Pick and prepare stock for delivery.
- Deliver stock as required or as instructed.
- Deliver and install homecare beds and other products supplied by Lisclare.
- Work as part of a team within all aspects of the business.
- Organise Stock and keep the warehouse in a clean, tidy and workable condition.
- Actively control location and condition of stock.
- Check in and record stock as it arrives.
- Make sure all stock is recorded and located in the correct place.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Experience of working in a warehouse, ideally have knowledge of warehouse systems.
- Good customer Service and communication skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work long hours when required.
- Experience of delivering and installing medical products throughout Ireland.
- Experience of Stock rotation and stock replenishment.
- Knowledge of Business Central or other IT system.
- Ability to work unattended.
- Mechanically inclined.
- IT & Administration skills: Experience receiving and shipping goods using a computerised system.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.