Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Warehouse Picker / Packer
Position: Warehouse Picker / Packer
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm / 11am - 8pm
Our client based in Crumlin require a Warehouse Operative/Picker & Packer for *immediate start*.
Permanent positions are available dependant on performance. Full training will be provided.
Location: Glenavy Rd, Crumlin
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour (Increasing to £9.75 per hour after 12 weeks)
Holidays: 28 days holidays (Increases to 33 days after 12 weeks)
Benefits: Death in service benefit, Pension, Permanent, Overtime available but not compulsory
Hours of work on a rotation as follows (4 week rotation):
Week 1, 2 & 4 – Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Week 3 – Monday to Friday 11am to 8pm
Main duties and responsibilities:
– To carry out promptly and efficiently all instructions given by the warehouse management and team leaders
– To ensure that all orders are picked and packed correctly according to the order picking and packing procedures giving all due attention to the method of delivery, particularly for fragile items
– Ensure that all discrepancies are reported and all discrepancies are corrected. Within the order packing procedure ensure that all orders are checked against the information on the computer if QA is required
– To work to warehouse deadlines and to ensure orders are packed to meet delivery schedules.
– To adhere to warehouse health & safety procedure
Please apply through Indeed or contact Caolan or Bláthnaid on 028 90 436543 to discuss further!
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency.