Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Ashton Recruitment require an Administratior for our construction client based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £22,000-£25,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- General office duties and administration support the Business
- Provide an efficient and effective administrative support, implementing computerised systems and keeping accurate records to facilitate the smooth running of the office.
- Manage the document control system via Pulse and Sharepoint
- Manage the Company LinkedIn profile and other company social media platforms (create content, respond to correspondence)
- Opening and distributing mail
- Corporate Hospitality arrangements and bookings
- Updating Pulse & Sharepoint document management systems and importing & exporting information.
- Data input, word processing and General Filing duties.
- Monitoring and updating records and drawings
- Assisting with the compilation of documents which includes H&S, tender & bid documents, and liaison with other team and group company members, collation of documents, printing and scanning of documents, Binding documents
- Assist with Pre-qualification and Business Development
- Managing ISO HSEQ & NHSS management system documents and collation of data and information in order to maintain systems and retain accreditations.
- Placing, monitoring, and GRN input for orders on COINS Accounts system
- Organization of training courses and updating Training Matrix on Pulse.
- Flight, Hotel or car hire arrangements
- Minute taking at meetings if necessary
- Greeting visitors on arrival and ensuring person whom they are visiting are made aware of their arrival
- Assisting with co-ordination of meeting rooms
- Effective management and distribution of messages
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required
- Grade B or above in English GCSE (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working as an Administrator in a complex Organisation (minimum of 5 years).
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Flexible in approach to work and have an ability to carry out, where necessary, other tasks essential to the smooth running of the site
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office applications and capable to adapt to using other accounts or administrative applications.
- Previous experience dealing with a wide variety of people in a work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers arriving at offices and over the telephone.
- EDCL (European Computer Driving Licence) qualification or equivalent.
- ISO Management system administration experience
- Knowledge / experience of Coins or similar system e.g. Sage
In return, they offer an attractive salary plus we’ll provide a wide selection of lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities. Our Core Benefits include:
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Healthcash plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership salary sacrifice scheme
- Free on site Wellness Hub
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency