Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Assistant Purchasing Officer
Ashton Recruitment require an Assistant Purchasing Officer for our client based in Larne.
Position: Assistant Purchasing Officer
Rate of Pay: £11.50 per hour
Hours of Work: 8.00-16:30 (Monday to Thursday) and 8.00-15:30 Friday
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Experience in Nav-vison
- General Administration experience
- Purchasing experience
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business