Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Ashton Recruitment require a Botanic Crew for our client based in Belfast
Position: Botanic Crew
Rate of Pay: £12.18 per hour
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week between the hours of 0900-1730
Duties include (but not limited to):
- To deal with visitors entering the relevant site, signposting, providing venue information, conducting tours, receiving fees for admission and to participate in all Tropical Ravine promotions.
- To assist and take part in the organisation of promotional campaigns, events and activities. To assist in the preparation of display material for exhibitions and education projects.
- To carry out all duties required in the commercial activities including selling goods, maintaining and checking stock levels to satisfy customer needs, receiving and checking goods inwards, signing delivery notes pricing and merchandising as required. To ensure service and stock levels maximise sales and comply with Trading Standard regulations.
- To maintain cleanliness levels on the site including glass panels. Removing waste and disposing of packaging and other materials in accordance with council procedures.
- To undertake general and specific cleaning duties, individually or as part of a team throughout all parts of the site; for example, the sweeping, mopping, polishing, litter picking and other relevant duties, of all public and staff areas, and toilets. To operate and use mechanical and electrical cleaning.
Applicants must, as at the closing date for receipt of application forms, be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, at least one year’s experience in each of the following three areas:
(a) dealing with enquiries from members of the public in person;
(b) cash handling on behalf of others; and
(c) carrying out cleaning duties which must include experience of using cleaning equipment.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business