Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Business Development Manager – Telecoms
Ashton Recruitment is National Account Manager a receptionist for our client based in Belfast.
Position: Business Development Manager – Telecoms
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday
Rate of Pay: Not disclosed (Bonus and Car allowance)
Duties (but not limited to)
- Engaging directly with executive level decision makers in a wide range of commercial business sector customers
- Self-generating new sales opportunities as well as responding to sales leads created by our office-based teams
- Selling our product portfolio across your territory
- Achieve set monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Work closely with suppliers and implementation team on customer solutions
- Using your strong commercial acumen to create competitive, compelling proposals for our customers
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, ideally in field or B2B sales
- Full driving License required with access to a car insured for business travel purposes
- Customer focussed
- Experienced in self-generating new business opportunities
- Proven experience of closing sales opportunities and achieving allocated sales targets
- Previous experience working within the telecoms sector will be advantageous
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment Agency.