Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Business Support Manager
Ashton Recruitment require a Business Support Officer for our client based in Newry
Position: Business Support Officer
Rate of Pay: £12.02 per hour
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Provide business support to agreed service standards and standard operating procedures to ensure the highest standards of work, including effective and efficient turnaround times and work prioritisation.
- Process and record applications, system transactions and queries in accordance with approved operating procedures.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service, including reception services and liaison with other departments of the council, external agencies and members of the public. This will include taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and following through to completion.
- Provide advice and information to colleagues and customers on business support processes.
- Process and maintain a range of data and document management systems, this will include filing, archiving, retrieval, research, checking for accuracy, transfer of data to other agencies in line with statutory or service level agreement requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all customers ensuring needs are met
- Ability to communicate effectively face to face, over the telephone and in writing
- Ability to deliver customer focus and improvement throughout the organisation