Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Our clients based in Belfast are currently seeking Counterbalance Forklift Drivers with a view of becoming permanent after a successful 12 week probationary period.
Duration: Temporary to Permanent (Dependent on Performance, Attendance & Time Keeping)
Pay Rate: £12.00 per hour (Overtime paid at a higher rate)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (Occasional overtime available)
Flexibility is a key requirement.
- Free parking
- Holiday contributions
- Pension contributions
- Training on various machinery
- Opportunity of a permanent position dependent on performance
- Opportunity for progression
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Operating various sizes of forklifts (Training provided)
- Unloading steel from ships
- Loading and off-loading steel trailers for customer transportation
- General stevedoring duties as required
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures as set out by the client
- Flexibility to work around the clients requirements as overtime may be required
- Experience in a Logistical or warehouse setting
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Flexibility with working hours
- Experience in steel handling
- Experience in container handling
- Valid Combi Forklift Licence
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business.