Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Evening Order Picker and Packers
Our client based at Nutts Corner is currently seeking Evening Order Picker and Packers for a major clothing and homeware retailer. This involves working in a stockroom-like environment packing orders for customers and preparing them for delivery.
Our client is open 7 days per week therefore we allow applicants to pick their own days each week to allow flexibility for their work/ life balance.
Position: Evening Retail Order Packers
Location: Nutts Corner
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Rate of Pay: £10.54 to £10.98 per hour (Over 23) £10.18 to £10.48 per hour (Under 23)
Hours of Work: Open Monday to Sunday 5.30pm to 2.30am (Pick your own days)
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Packing goods
- Working in a stockroom like environment
- Sorting of goods
- Dispatch duties
- Location management and stock check functions
- General warehouse duties
- Adhering to all health & safety procedures as set out by the client
- Use of handheld scanners
- Previous experience in a retail/ stockroom/ warehouse environment
- Own transport is a necessity, due to the location public transport is not operational in this area
- Previous experience using hand held scanners
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business.