Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Goods In Operative
Our distribution client based in Dunmurry is currently hiring for a Goods In Operative. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years previous experience managing goods inwards. Although not essential ideally the candidate would have a valid counterbalance forklift licence.
Position: Goods in Operative
Location: Belfast – Dunmurry
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Pay Rate: £11 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Recording of goods inwards in line with company policies
- Accepting delivery of goods & ensuring that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner
- Updating company database to enable accurate stock level maintenance
- Assisting with warehouse duties as required
- Allocate goods to the correct area of the service yard and notify departments of their arrival
- Check for damages on products and reporting a necessary
- Ensuring the stores are clean and tidy and maintained to the highest standards
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- Previous goods in experience
- Can work quickly & efficiently
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence
When applying for the position please include any previous good inwards experience you may have.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business.