Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Graduate Project Engineer
Our client based in Cookstown are recruiting for a Graduate Project Engineer who will report to the Lead Projects Manager.
Position: Graduate Project Engineer
Location: Cookstown, Co. Tyrone
(The postholder may be required to travel to ensure that the needs of the business are met).
Salary: £27,000 – £31,000 per annum
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Assist the team in ensuring project deliverables are met through planning and organisation.
- Assist in the coordination of documentation and/or drawings between various parties (Client/Supplier).
- Assist in the review of engineering drawings and 3D models.
- Assist with quality checks on materials and factory checks on assembled products.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of onsite installations.
- Develop operation & maintenance manuals and other relevant engineering documents.
- Accompany engineers to site for surveys and to oversee delivery of our equipment and installation.
- Support the project team throughout the whole project life cycle ensuring compliance with health, safety and environmental standards.
- Communicate in a clear and professional manner with clients and suppliers.
- Hold or expect to gain a 2.2 Honours degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related subject.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, MS Project, MS Teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car. Consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence.
- Experience working in water & wastewater industries.
- Experience working in a fabrication environment.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency.