Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Ashton Recruitment require a Management Accountant Advisor for our busy client based in Belfast.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £35,232 – £46,335
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday
Duties will include (But not limited to):
- Prepare and analyse monthly management accounts including management accounts pack for Senior Management and Finance Committee
- Preparation of departmental budgets and forecasts (including income & expenditure accounts, capital projects and cash flow requirements).
- Preparation of costing schedules and other financial information for incorporation into tender
- Preparation of reports to
- Preparation of capital expenditure and other fixed assets
- Assist as required with the preparation of annual statutory
- Assist with the maintenance and development of strong internal controls and conduct internal audits as
- Ad hoc analysis and reports of financial information as
- To assist in the training of finance staff and to provide finance training for non-financial
- Qualified Accountant and current member of one of the following recognized CCAB bodies with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in busy accounts function / practice
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA);
- Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA);
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance Accountants (CIPFA)
- Demonstrate experience in preparing accounts from trial balance level.
- Demonstrate experience of budgetary processes, including variance
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel.
- Excellent organizational
- Proven ability to work within set time
- Initiative – proven ability to move things forward without requirement to be
- Good interpersonal
- Good verbal and written communication # An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An eagerness to provide a quality service to operational
- Professional and Discreet
- Enthusiastic and Self-starter.
- Experience within the industrial
- A broad level of non-audit work experience e.g. budgeting & forecasting; management
- Commercial/industry experience via work experience and/or
- Experience of Integra
- Ability to effectively prioritise and forward
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within an environment where strict deadlines regularly
Ashton recruitment are acting as an employment agency