Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Member & Client Support Administrator
Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week (7.5-hour shifts within 07:30-17:30)
Ashton Recruitment require a Member & Client Support Administrator for our client based in Belfast.
Position: Member & Client Support Administrator
Location: Belfast City Centre
Rate of Pay: Salary on request
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week (7.5-hour shifts within 07:30-17:30)
Duties (not limited to):
- Offering a refined “meet and greet” experience for members and visitors at the location, delivering customized induction information to enhance their visit.
- Handling telephone and email inquiries in a professional, positive, and courteous manner, patiently gathering all necessary information to process booking requests and providing comprehensive information to ensure caller satisfaction.
- Proactively assessing and appropriately managing inquiries and support requests, delivering exceptional assistance by directing inquiries to the correct point of contact. This is based on a comprehensive understanding of various departmental functions and a thorough knowledge of the full range of services available to both internal and external customers.
- Performing tasks such as document scanning, indexing, and organizing, photocopying, and efficiently managing storage and filing systems.
- Offering expert guidance on the availability of versatile spaces, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Creating quotations for commercial space rentals within the client’s premises and following up diligently to convert inquiries into business.
- Collecting deposits to confirm bookings and collaborating with the Finance Department to ensure prompt payment according to established procedures.
- Strictly adhering to robust inventory control measures for on-site consumables.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels, Grades A – C or equivalent.
- An A-level in English is essential.
A minimum of 3 years’ relevant demonstrated experience (gained within the previous 5 years) of successfully delivering customer excellence in a professional, demanding, and pressurised office environment*.
*Relevant customer service experience is defined as meeting at least 7 of 9 following criteria:
- Ability to take ownership and prioritise workflow, with appropriate attention to detail, confidentiality, and quality assistance.
- Proactively triaging queries to provide first level support on services available and / or sign posting as appropriate.
- Experience of accurately capturing service requests and translating into tasks to enable their accurate and timely completion within standard.
- Reception and switchboard experience, with excellent telephone and email etiquette to pass queries onto the correct person with including the setting up, forwarding, adding/modifying voicemail greetings.
- Experience of organising meeting logistics, invites and refreshments.
- Experience of room booking and / or diary management.
- Experience of payment processing systems such as credit card payments.
- Demonstrable experience of First level technical support in relation to assisting with or providing simple advice in relation to wi-fi login, app, portal access, voice mail, webmail, or other minor technical issues and / or logging and collating issues and details for escalation to IT department.
- Ability to identify the potential to ‘upsell’ and/or offer guidance on additional services available.
Experience of working within an office environment, including scanning, printing, and photocopying, filling, general admin, document version control including adhering to quality requirements.
Experience of maintaining accurate and timely service records and assisting with their collation fo the purpose of management reports.
Excellent IT Skills including use of Content Management Systems, MS Suite (Word and Excel) in relation to preparing documents, formatting and apply basic formulae.
Data Protection: A working knowledge of Data Protection principles and how they apply to the working environment.
Willing to train and act as First aider and fire safety warden.
Flexibility to support meetings and events that may run beyond core business hours.
- Customer Service Skills Accredited Training.
- Secretarial qualification.
- Food safety accreditation.
- First Aid training.
- Fire Warden trained.
- Customer Service: Relevant customer service experience in a technical office environment.
- Previous experience of capturing and setting up Audio Visual (AV), WI-FI and other equipment requirements for meetings and events.
- Previous experience in an environment of selling commercial room space and developing quotations.
- Previous experience in providing hospitality support for catered meetings.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency