Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Ashton Recruitment require a Service Administrator for our client based in Belfast.
Position: Service Administrator
Location: Belfast (hybrid after a 6 month period)
Rate of Pay: £23,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 09:00-17:00
Duties (not limited to):
- Respond to customer and colleagues’ emails daily.
- Scheduling of engineers for open jobs on a daily basis- liaising with the service administration manager for any changes or adjustments that may be needed.
- Liaising with customer ensuring they are kept up to date with schedule dates, order ETA’s, parts etc.
- Create service job sheets for any service/repair an engineer attends.
- Liaise with warehouse personnel to make sure that any parts needed are distributed to our engineers by courier to ensure they have what is needed for scheduled jobs.
- Daily checks of the service inbox for any customer service PO’s, orders, queries.
- Draft quotations for non-contract work such as repair call outs, service work or for customers wanting to buy spare parts.
- General data entry ensuring that our electronic records have the correct information such as pricing when needed, example – trust contract pricing update for 2023
- General administration duties to include answering the telephone, filing and keeping current records up to date when needed.
- Liaising with our UKAS engineer/calibration suppliers to make sure that our service equipment is within calibration and ensure any equipment due for calibration is sent away accordingly
- Liaise with suppliers to get up to date information regarding parts or services they supply and arrival times of orders.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Previous administration experience in an office environment
- High level of computer literacy, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, with excellent word processing skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of using Customer Database Software, ideally those listed above
- Ability to work well under pressure, without compromising a high attention to detail
- Can work without supervision, prioritising workload and completing within strict deadlines
- Personable and professional with a high level of self-motivation
- Scheduling experience
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency