Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Our client based in Belfast is currently recruiting for a FMCG Warehouse Manager to join their expanding team.
Position: Warehouse Manager (FMCG)
Salary: £30K to £40K
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm or 10am to 7pm (Occasional Saturday 7am to 3pm)
- Excellent Negotiable Salary
- 29 Days Leave
- Product Discount Scheme
- Contributory pension
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Responsible for overseeing excellent standards of operation through effective management of the warehousing liaison with the Buying team on logistics arrangements.
- Handle the needs of our customers throughout the UK and Ireland from our established network of distribution depots.
Manage tactical excellence in receiving, sales order picking, packing, shipping, staff planning, services and quality assurance.
- Develop relationships with our transport supplier
- Ensure continuous review and improvement is maintained in the warehouse and logistics
- A’ levels / HND level or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in logistics, supply chain and warehousing Operations within a FMCG environment
- Experience with Stock Management systems and processes.
- Experience of warehouse automation
- Available and committed to work evenings /Saturdays when required.
- Flexibility to travel throughout UK & Ireland when required.
- Should be happy to undertake potential travel to Warehouses in GB and Ireland
- Experience of implementing lean processes
- Bonded warehouse experience / knowledge
- HND/Degree level qualification in Transport/Logistics/ Business Management
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency.