Upload your CV
By submitting your CV you are agreeing to our terms and conditions to Ashton Recruitment.
Ashton Recruitment requires Production Operatives for our client based in Toomebridge.
Position: Production Operatives
Rate of Pay: £10.51 - per hour plus overtime £15.65 - per hour
Hours of Work: Monday - Evening shift Monday- Friday 3pm-12am and Nights Rotational 3 day week available
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.
- Prepare and Sand a range of wood products to a high standard and post prime sand ahead of painting process.
- Communicate with the Production Coordinator/Team Leader to ensure paint and consumable stocks are readily available as required.
- To carry out basic quality control checks.
- To ensure that all Company property issued for use at work is used within guidelines and maintained accordingly.
- To ensure the safe operation of machinery within the area of responsibility.
- To assist in other areas of production within capabilities when required.
- Personally make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health and safety instructions.
- Plan your work to minimise waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
- To work in accordance with Company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Wear and maintain your respiratory and personal protective equipment at all times.
- Adhere to the Company’s environmental policies and legal duties, specifically control of emissions, management of solvents and the recycling of waste product.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment